Tech.appnew.in Thanks to its flexibility that is easy to carry anywhere, laptops have become one of the devices used to support the daily activities of many people.
Laptops with Windows operating systems have various capabilities that can facilitate the work of users. Especially when the user wants to record work activities on the screen, the laptop is able to do it.
While in Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7 this feature has not been embedded at all so you need to need additional software, such as Free Cam to be able to record content on the laptop screen.
How to Record Windows 10 Laptop Screen
- First, determine the activity on the screen to be recorded first
- Then press the Windows Key with the Windows logo + the letter G simultaneously on the keyboard and it will bring up the Xbox Game Bar menu
- On the Xbox Game Bar, press Record or Record bearing the circle in the top left of the Xbox Game Bar
- Furthermore, screen recording process will begin with the presence of menu Record or Record hovering in the top right
- When you have finished recording, then press the Stop button or the Stop symbol with a box in the Record menu
- Once done, you can go to the Xbox Game Bar again by pressing the Windows Key + the letter G
- Select the Gallery menu with the cliché symbol and stick the Xbox in the middle of the Xbox Game Bar
- Then, you will be faced with a dialog box that presents a video from the laptop screen recording
- If you want to know the location of the video, then just press the Open file location menu
You can instantly activate Screen Recording feature in Windows 10 without the need to go first Xbox Game Bar by pressing Windows Key + Alt + letter G on the keyboard simultaneously and instantly bring up the menu Record or Record.
For the record, the Microphone button in the Record menu functions to record sounds from outside the laptop, such as narration from you or additional voices. For that, you can turn on or turn off the microphone function according to your needs.
How to Record a Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 Laptop Screen
- First, download and install the Free Cam software
- Run the Free Cam software
- On the Free Cam main page, press the New Recording button
- Next, you will be asked to specify the size of the screen to be recorded
- Once determined, then press the Record button or the Record symbol with a circle symbol to start recording
- After the recording process is complete, the results will be displayed in the Free Cam software
- You can edit the video in Free Cam first before saving it on laptop storage
- If the editing process is deemed sufficient or there is nothing that needs to be edited, then press the Save as Video button
- Next, specify a folder to save the video and press the Save button
You could say Free Cam software has simple tools that make it easier for users to record laptop screens. In addition, this software can also be used for screen recording on laptops based on Windows 10.
That’s how to record the screen on a laptop based on Windows 7 to Windows 10. If you have another way, then you can write it in the comments column below.